Thursday, 10 July 2008

3 July 2008

It was my first time meeting with the new boys so was kind of excited. There were 9 of us altogether. Of those 9, only 3 were early and the rest was late. Shall not mention names. =p

Anyways, we started the session by splitting the boys into 2 groups and asking them to think of rules for themselves. That way, they will have no reason to go against the rules since they are the one who thought of them. They came up with quite a number of good rules which were implemented immediately.

After that was games time! We played ‘Who Is Missing?’. The game may sound easy but in real fact it is not that easy. Cos the main point of the game is that you have to be familiar with all the faces in the room in order to realize who is missing. Lucky me, I was sitting with the group of malay boys when they were discussing the rules and when I was ‘it’, they picked a malay boy. Hehe.. If they had chosen a chinese boy I’ll have a pretty hard time. =p

It was quite a fun game but I still can’t remember the names of the chinese boys. Somehow I find it harder to remember their chinese names. =x Hee..

Seow Hong..!!! My virgin entry is up. Your turn next.! Hehehe…

No comments: