Saturday, 21 March 2009

hmmm.. Session 19/3

Like every fine boring thursday evening, Dedicated-me was one of the Earliest to reach The Canteen Under New Cant. A as usual, wait until sian.... then came Tall, tall Yen Bin(2nd placing).....


--- I shall skip the whole chunk of boring stuff that happened before the session, like how I waited for Old Centre Head Chin Han until sian and how Evil and handsome Seow Hong "psycho" GirlfriendSH Daisy to "pon" the session. and the always-very-crowded-and-long 199 ride. etc.---


Ok, so it was Tuition Week for the Boys and I can see the passion burning in everyone's eyes ( ゚ ヮ゚). woah. All of us were assigned to the boys and vice versa, and the more "zai" volunteers like Old Centre Head Chin Han and New Centre Head Khalisah handled a bigger group of boys. Everyone was having Fun Studying and some of the groups turned into Chit-Chat Sessions. (As we were separated into 2 rooms, I apologise(sincerely ._.) that I can only account for the happenings in the room I was in.)


In my room, we had Old Centre Head Chin Han, New Centre Head Khalisah, Dedicated-me, Bad Influence Ah Chai, "Kena" Bad Influenced VV and Kenvin-and-Barbara.

For myself, I partnered Old-CH CH and we had this group of boys that we had to break ice with racy topics*censored*. I thought it was courageous of them to open up and speak to us about their experiences and thoughts, and I like these mutual interactions among ourselves(Not Gay), even though there were times when they made Old-CH CH rather uncomfortable with their bombardment of questions. Old-CH CH was also trying very hard to change their mentality on their "beliefs", which was more or less furtile. hahaha.

On another corner of the room, I saw a Motherly/Sisterly Figure. She is the New-CH Khalisah. o_O. She was having no trouble handling her boys(as expected from a CH) and nearing the end of the session, the boys were already singing and having fun.

Bad Influence Ah Chai and "Kena" Bad Influenced VV started out well by helping out some boys with their work. However after they were done, I could see them conversing and chuckling between themselves, which I believed was the exchanging of the Most Powerful Cantonese Vocab and Most Powerful Hindi Vocab.

Kenvin-and-Barbara was in their own world, happily chatting, buuutttt thheeennnn... Old-CH CH(Spoil-er) came and told them to join New-CH Khalisah.


Hmmm.. so basically thats all for the session and I believed it was a fruitful night for all of us (is it?).


After the session, most of us stayed to celebrate VV-Day, and VV had Claypot Chicken and BBQ wings for a treat. I could see that VV was very happy hence i deduced that he really enjoyed the food and of course the company of the BLOCK D VOLUNTEERS!
(after that.. VV was so moved that he cried and thank all of us..... like real.)


Happy Belated VV-Day! Let's cherish every session and next week's the last of the sem.(finally=_=)!

PS: I've disabled the comments, so if u guys have any comments can call me at 999095482.