Thursday, 25 March 2010

25/03/2010 SESSION!

For this week's session, Siew Ping, Zaidi and I were supposed to come up with the games but in the end we were so busy we all forgot about it except Siew Ping =x Thanks Siew Ping! Anyway it was pretty fun but the boys cheated as usual, using their hand signals to help their teammate guess their cartoon characters.

Khalisah didn't play because she was giving the other boys tuition. When we used her name as one of the "characters" they are supposed to guess, they boy asked "Is it that crazy crazy one?" Hahahahah. Okay to be honest they didn't mean Khalisah, they meant someone else. I don't know who. They don't think Khalisah is crazy lah haha. They love her too much ;)

See they made a heart for her!



Now for supper pictures, as usual:










Zaidi and his huge chocolate fudge ice thingy.





I am not uploading my picture because it looks retarded haha.

Supper was really enjoyable and we talked about so many random things from session-related things to army and ghosts and I can't remember what else. If any of you remember what we talked about and wanna share can post in the chat box!

I must say though, our supper groups are always so small. Hopefully for the last few sessions, we will have more people coming for supper to chit chat (: Must come okay people! Very fun one. Really. I do not lie.

No comments: