Thursday, 28 March 2013

CNY Celebration

This is way overdue. Hahaha, so sorry. Was getting lazy and my pictures were stashed somewhere after I sent my phone for repair.

So... Special thanks to Rishi for offering his hall's TV lounge and preparing food for the steamboat on 5-Feb-13! =)

Please forgive me for the cui photographs. Here's some decent photos, the rest of the photos I've taken are sort of too abstract. Hahaha

Food prepared by Rishi and.. others maybe? (I can't recall)

 
Thanks for joining us as well, Block B! You can see your centrehead, Lihui eyeing for the food afar. *-*

捞鱼生lo!

 The chillax one corner trio!

The serious Mark (Trying to webcam with Eugenia who was on Exchange)


This was still when Block D and F were still one block. =P 
Nevertheless, we're still one RSP Youth! 

-Chee Wei

1 comment:

friv 7 said...

An atmosphere was fun, right? Those of you together, to the images we perceive air.