Friday, 9 January 2009

A Good Start in 2009...

Here comes my first blog =D...

Nice to meet you guys! At last I went for my first session for the boys home on 8th of January 2009. I managed to know quite a number of friends when we met up in the Canteen A for dinner. We moved in a big group to the block at about 7 plus pm.

I was surprised to see that there were actually a huge volunteers with 27 turned up for the first session. All of us were divided into 5 groups and I was chosen to be in the Group 1. We began by moving into a classroom and meet up with the boys. I happened to know from Boon Ming that most of them are new boys except for 3 whom he had met before during the previous sessions.

Anyway, we started by forming a big circle of boys and volunteers. Then, each of us was asked to introduce ourselves before we continued with our ice breaking games. The first game was erm...I forgot the name but this is how it's played...Chin Han was the speaker...So basically we just need to move one step forward when he mentioned anything which is related to us. We had a lot of fun and the boys seemed to enjoy it as well.

After that, the boys were being assigned equally to each of the 5 groups that we have formed previously and we continued with our games. This time, we played a game which required everyone to memorize the name of each of group members. Then, we also played a game about animals. Each of us was represented by an animal, chosen by ourselves. I chose to be a king kong...haha...I remembered the giraffe hates the fish a lot and the fish always 'kena sabor'..lol...
Next up, we had our last game of the day which I would call it a 'Who..Har..What' game (Is it?haha...) Unfortunately, I lose 3 times in that game with another boy, called Kok Yin if I am not mistaken.

Our forfeit was to do pole dancing in the middle of the circle. I thought I can become the pole...but I ended up being a dancer because I lose AGAIN in the 'scissors..paper...stone' !!! I used to be a professional player for that during my childhood period...argh...what to do? dance lor...I asked for a music so that it's easier for me..But..WORSE..I would say that the music was terrible for a pole dancing(everyone in my group should know about it >_<")...However, I tried my best to entertain the group members. What really surprised me was after the forfeit. Everyone in other groups was actually watching when I was dancing..Oh my god...haha...

The session ended with a briefing from Chin Han. Then, I was invited for supper nearby the place but I did not join because I have 8.30 class on Friday =P. Nobody went and everyone took their respective buses to go back. That's how it ended =D

I was glad to have a chance to meet the boys although I only had a couple of conversations with some of them. I feel that it is not really hard to communicate with them. What I need is just time...I hope to see them more often and get to know them more in the coming session.

Ok! That's all from me...I have to say that I am not a blogger and I do not like to write blog but I enjoy reading blogs. ( So next time I am incharged to read blogs which are created by you guys only..no need to write liao =P)

See you guys next week!
-=><3]\[)2y=-

3 comments:

chinhan said...

GREAT ENTRY Henry!
Game 1 is called "Elimination", Game 2 is "Directions Directions"
"WHO WHAT HUH" is correct too haha. Actually the games quite bad cos damn messy! Btw Slyester, the boy, even asked jokingly which pub you worked in previously. Haha!
That says how good your dancing is. No worries mans. =)

Way to go dude!

Henry said...

Thanks for the efforts to explain...haha...I only worked before in some of the Malaysia Pubs...lol...nolar...I personally do not like clubbing..only went to Pure Bar 3 times (Ah Chai should know where is this)...I fell like paying them money to be their air-filter..haha...

ah chai said...

lol...u have been to Pure Bar for 3 times... i never been there leh...
see i'm 'guai guai' zai leh... :)

so i do not know anything about pole dance... so next time if got forfeit do not ask me to pole dancing lol..haha