Sunday, 25 January 2009

Session before CNY!

Prologue

Let me start with a short narration to explain why I am in charge of today’s entry. After session Jun Han asked who’s going for super and ‘tadang’ I raised my hand without knowing that he was actually asking who’s writing today’s entry. (How lucky I am!) So here’s my very short and sweet entry.

And so I begin...

I partnered with Henry today and today we were supposed to give the boys tuition. But my boy said the teachers took away all his textbooks before CNY so we just chatted with him for the session. Henry cliqued with him at once as they were both soccer fanatics. It was a pretty nice session for me to hear all the stories from the boy we talked to and I must really say that Henry was really good even though it was his first few sessions!

After session we went for supper and attempted to plan for the post-CNY outing. Some suggestions included badminton session, paint-ball fight, bbq, etc. (I think Jun Han will update us again soon!) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this short holiday and Happy ‘牛’ (ox) Year! =)

No comments: