Wednesday, 13 October 2010

I just realised that I have not updated about the last 2 weeks... Haha.. Oops.. Ok here goes..

For the past weeks I have been tutoring the boys to prepare them for their N levels... And exams have officially ended.. I think.. Haha... Anyways, I am really proud of the boys for the hard work they have put in to do well... Us volunteers who have been tutoring them have seen large improvements in attitudes in most of the boys... I really feel like a proud big sister to them... Hahaha... I really hope they do well in their exams and are able to achieve their dreams... =) Ok actually I'm really worried for them as well... Really Really hope they will do well...

Soon the new volunteers will be joining us for sessions... I am excited for them.. Haha.. The numbers will grow and i believe the enthusiasm and spirit will grow.. From what I see, a lot of the new volunteers are very ON... Hahaha... Cant wait for them to start session... =)


No comments: