Saturday, 21 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting here. I want to say that I'm really glad to be in Block D! This is the place with the most fun and laughters! :D It is also very heart-warming to see that the people in Block D are bonded! Even though I joined Block D quite late, I'm very happy that I've the chance to bond with you people! From Kukup to gift exchange to sessions... And I'm sure that there will be plenty more to come! :)

This week's session is gooooood! The games ended earlier than expected. At first I was quite scared that there will be awkward silence. But luckily all of us managed to kind of "sabo" everyone to bring "entertainment" to the boys. So, it is better than I expected! :) Hopefully the Wednesday's boys will open up to us soon! :)

CNY is coming! I wanna wish everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Hahaha, get lots of ANGPAOS! :D

And, SEE YOU ALL THE NEXT SESSION! :D :D :D

Byebye~

- Li Lin

1 comment:

kelvin said...

Not late at all! You are not the latest. haha. Huat big big