Monday, 16 January 2012

Hello everyone!

First time posting here. (: I'm happy to be a part of Block D cause I think you're all awesome people yay. Okay back to the topic..

I've had fun this few months, going for session every week and having frequent suppers with you guys! Its interesting to see how the boys have evolved, from their intial shyness during the first session when we met them (and also our initial shyness hahaha) to how they are more comfortable around us now! I'm sure we are glad to see this "evolution".

The latest session we played the price is right! Its fun to see how the boys actually know the price of some of the household products that I thought I knew (but eventually don't know LOL). Never knew they would have this side of them also. :S

Looking forward to more sessions and more bonding events! (: Block D ♥!

So those who have not been coming sessions should come! ^^

Eugenia

No comments: